- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
I called Marie around 2:00pm about a fuel leak on my 02 F250 pickup. She said bring it out and they'd take a look at it. Got there at 3:30 and Kevin popped the hood, found the leak and fixed it in 15 minutes!
Great experience with Travis and the guys at MPH! My truck needed alot of work, they got it done fast and at a good price. I would recommend them to anyone with diesel trouble.
In and out, best service around! Dropped off my work truck, on a Sunday evening, driving it a day later. Awesome work, thanks!
Travis and the guys at MPH Enterprises took really good care of my 7.3 from when they towed it until I picked it up. Really satisfied with the service and work that they did. Truck runs better then it ever has! MPH has my business for all my diesel needs and wants!
Highly recommended! These guys know what their doing! I appreciate the quick response and professionalism. Thanks again for everything!!
Bad ass place! All techs knowledgeable, Only people other than myself that are allowed to touch my truck period!
Interested in working with our team?
We are currently on the lookout for the following: