MPH Enterprises / MPH Diesel & Auto Care is seeking a self motivating individual for the position of Light Duty Diesel and Automotive Mechanic. We are primarily a Diesel Repair and Performance shop Conveniently Located just off The AA hwy 20 minutes south of the 275 Interchange. While Diesel is our primary focus we do all types of general automotive repair as well and light to medium duty towing. We have a 12k square foot facility with 2-3 Bays per technician. We Currently Have Openings For an A level and a B level technician.
- Perform inspections, basic and major maintenance, as well as repairs on vehicles
- Communicating to Service Writers repairs needed and parts required for jobs
- In shop computer documentation
- Diagnosing vehicles and problems
- Engine and Driveline Repair
- Front End and Steering Repair
- General vehicle maintenance procedures
- Tires and Brakes
- Inventory and disassemble Salvage vehicles
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in General vehicle maintenance procedures
- Basic Computer skills
- Computer Diagnostics skills are necessary
- Valid Driver's License Required. CDL License may be required for some roles
- Welding, Fabricating, or Body Repair Skills are a plus!
- Personal Interest in Diesel Performance is a plus!
- Healthcare, Retirement, Disability pay and Paid Time Off!
- Progressive Flatrate with guaranteed pay - No cap on earnings!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Auto Repair: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Foster, KY
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
Click here to submit your application for this position.